Cyber Technology Specialist (Sydney)
The Cyber Technology Specialist (CT) role is a customer-focused role. CTs provide technical and cyber defense expertise in pre-sale and post-sales accounts, working together with our Cyber Account Managers. During the pre-sale cycle, the CT will architect and deliver Proof of Values (POVs). After the sale, the CT will architect full deployments, and ensure customer success, actively contributing to the real-time defense and hardening of a customer's key assets. CTs also liaise directly with the cyber analyst team, for knowledge sharing and response action.
- Being accountable for the delivery of Proof of Value engagement from end to end.
- Present Threat Intelligence Reports and advise accordingly to a variety of audiences from a technical audience to C-level executives.
- Be the trusted adviser and technical authority to the customer for architecture and integration decisions.
- Design and build custom client integrations and define solution architectures.
- Act as a technical touch point between clients and partners.
- National and international travel will be required.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in a scientific, technical or engineering discipline, with a 2:1 or above (UK) or GPA of 3.5 or above (US)
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience and proven ability to work autonomously and in a team in an innovative and fast-paced environment whilst delivering to deadlines
- Enthusiasm for innovation, experimentation, and self-development in the cybersecurity field
- Experience with customer-facing activities (pre-/post-sales), as well as security and network consulting, is desirable but not essential
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience, in either a networking or security discipline, is desirable but not essential
- Experience communicating with both technical and senior management is desirable but not essential
- Practical experience with network and security devices/systems, e.g. Cisco, Juniper, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, SIEM, is also desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of the TCP/IP, and common networking protocols, is desirable but not essential
- Understanding of common cybersecurity vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques is desirable but not essential
Attributes we're looking for
- Ability to work within a high pressured, fast-paced environment
- Articulate with the ability to explain the technical solutions to c-level decision-makers
- A good team player
What we Offer
- Industry training and development to become an expert in this field
- Fast-track career development opportunities
- The opportunity to become part of something big - Our client is only just getting started and you would be joining at a fantastic time!
- Competitive base salary with bonus on top