This is an exciting entry-level role in the recruitment industry for a global recruitment company based in Ipswich, Suffolk.
The Recruitment Administrator will work closely with the Recruitment team and build an HR function to provide an efficient recruitment service to the business.
The role would suit a motivated administrator with a high degree of attention to detail and/or a keen interest in working in Recruitment or Human Resources, suitable for recent graduates or school leavers.
Your mission: Recruitment Administrator is hugely important for the business and on any standard day, you will be:
- Posting jobs on websites, including maintaining the companies own job opportunities webpages and uploading jobs on to third party websites (Job Boards, Linked-In)
- Updating the companies social media channels, including LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Providing a customer-focused service to clients and candidates, responding promptly to queries received through the recruitment inbox
- Handling inbound phone calls and inquiries
- Maintaining administrative systems
- Formatting documentation
- Attending meetings
- Assisting the management team
Attributes we're looking for
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A high level of attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Word and Excel.
- Experience of posting material on websites using standard web forms
- Communicating effectively with team members
- Managing administrative duties
- Being self-motivated and efficient
- Being analytical
- Working with complex information
- Being amicable and respectful
- Being thorough and forward thinking
What we Offer
- Base salary dependent on experience
- 24 holiday days per year plus bank holidays
- Monday – Friday Flexible working
- Access to savings and discounts online and on the high street via Perkbox
- Free Tea, Coffee, and filtered water
- On-site parking
- The office is situated close to Retail & Food Outlets, Supermarkets, and Gym
- Great transport links, office is just off the A12 North in Martlesham, Ipswich.