This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to be part of ambitious growth plans at a global recruitment company based in Ipswich, Suffolk.
The Recruitment Consultant will work closely with the Recruitment team and work exclusively on candidate generation and building out an area of expertise via Business Development.
The role would suit an ambitious, motivated individual with a keen interest in building their own desk, suitable for candidates with 2+ years’ experience in Recruitment.
Your mission: Recruitment Consultant is hugely important for the business and on any standard day, you will be:
- Posting jobs on relevant websites, including maintaining the companies own job opportunities webpages and uploading jobs on to third party websites (Job Boards, Linked-In)
- Source candidates for job vacancies through Linked-In and Job boards
- Qualify candidates, compose a synopsis and send it across to our valued clients
- Providing a customer-focused service to clients and candidates, responding promptly to queries received
- Targeting new areas of growth and building a hot desk of clients
- Liaising with Recruitment Resources who will be available to help generate candidates for submission
- Handling inbound phone calls and inquiries
- Maintaining administrative systems
- Formatting documentation
- Attending meetings and presenting weekly updates
Attributes we're looking for
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A positive, can-do attitude
- A fiery ambition to be successful that drives you to perform every task to the very best of your ability
- A competitive streak & a desire to win and be the best, both individually and as part of a team
- A high level of attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Word and Excel.
- Experience in cold calling
- Communicating effectively with team members
- Be self-motivated and efficient
- Emotional intelligence
- Be forward-thinking and one step ahead
What we Offer
· Base salary dependent on experience plus commission which is designed to heavily incentivise top performers. We want you to feel like a superstar when you open your payslip
· Progression to a Senior Consultant when targets met – the sky is the limit!
· 24 holiday days per year plus bank holidays
· Monday to Friday - Flexible working
· Access to savings and discounts online and on the high street via Perkbox
· Free Tea, Coffee, and filtered water
· On-site parking
· Office is situated close to Retail & Food Outlets, Supermarkets and Gyms
· Great transport links, office is just off the A12 North in Martlesham, Ipswich.
· We also offer a whole bunch of incentives including monthly lunch clubs, meals out, team drinks and events, as we believe that a happy and fun team environment contributes to us becoming the best at what we do and most motivated in the industry.