This is an exciting entry-level role in the recruitment industry for a global recruitment company based in Ipswich, Suffolk.
The Recruitment Resourcer will work closely with the Recruitment team and work exclusively on candidate generation.
The role would suit an ambitious, motivated individual with a keen interest in working in the recruitment industry, suitable for recent graduates or candidates with 1-2 years’ experience in a Recruitment or Sales role.
Your mission: Recruitment Resourcer is hugely important for the business and on any standard day, you will be:
- Posting jobs on websites, including maintaining the companies own job opportunities webpages and uploading jobs on to third party websites (Job Boards, Linked-In)
- Source candidates for job vacancies through Linked-In and Job boards
- Qualify candidates for the roles before sending them across to a Senior Consultant for review
- Providing a customer-focused service to clients and candidates, responding promptly to queries received
- Handling inbound phone calls and inquiries
- Maintaining administrative systems
- Formatting documentation
- Attending meetings
- Assisting the management team
Attributes we're looking for
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A positive, can-do attitude
- A great phone manner
- A high level of attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Word and Excel.
- Experience of posting material on websites using standard web forms
- Communicating effectively with team members
- Managing administrative duties
- Being self-motivated and efficient
- Being analytical
- Working with complex information
- Being amicable and respectful
- Being thorough and forward-thinking
What we Offer
- Base salary dependent on experience plus £200 bonus per successful candidate
- Progression to a Consultant when targets met which will include a salary and commission increase
- 24 holiday days per year plus bank holidays
- Monday to Friday - Flexible working
- Access to savings and discounts online and on the high street via Perkbox
- Free Tea, Coffee, and filtered water
- On-site parking
- The office is situated close to Retail & Food Outlets, Supermarkets, and Gyms
- Great transport links, office is just off the A12 North in Martlesham, Ipswich.